1) In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2) In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
3) That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the father as the intercessor.
4) That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5) That justification (Justification means to set something right, or to declare righteous. in the original language, justification was a forensic term meaning acquit, or the opposite of condemnation. In Christianity, Jesus Christ, the sinless, perfect sacrifice, died in our place, taking the punishment we deserve for our sins.), regeneration (Regeneration is the act or process of coming back, growing anew or a spiritual rebirth. When a lizard loses its tail and then grows it back, this is an example of regeneration. a regenerating or being regenerated; specif., a being renewed, reformed, or reconstituted.) and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6) In sanctification (The generic meaning of sanctification is the state of proper functioning. To sanctify someone or something is to set that person or thing apart for the use intended by its designer. A pen is sanctified when used to write.) subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
7) Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
8) In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
9) In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
10) In water baptism by immersion and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
11) Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
12) In the Lord's Supper and washing the saints' feet.
13) In the premillennial (Premillennialism teaches that the Second coming will occur before a literal thousand- year reign of Christ from Jerusalem upon the earth. In the early church, premillennialism was called chiliasm, from the Greek term meaning 1,000 a word used six times in Revelation 20:2-7.) second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
14) In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
15) Teaching on homosexuality and lesbianism: We believe and teach that sexual acts between the same sex are sins against God according to scripture; Romans 1:26-27 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: (27) and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the women, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
1 Corinthians 6: 9-10 know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (10) Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. We as the Millville Pentecostal Church reserve the right to not marry that of the same sex or any others that we may feel are against our teachings. In saying that we also feel that we as the body of Christ should always love those that are not of the faith.